Rodolfo extends contract with Flamengo
Flamengo's 19-year old midfielder Rodolfo has extended his contract with the club until December 2017, the new agreement was signed yesterday.
Rodolfo was owned by Madureira, and was at Flamengo in a loan deal, but the rubro-negro will now control his full transfer rights.
Flamengo have also bought 25% of his economic rights, while Madureira will keep the remaining 75%.
The midfielder has impressed this season so far and was wanted by other clubs, encouraging Flamengo to sign him permanently.
Rodolfo is happy with the new deal, he told Fox Sports Brasil: "I intend to keep doing what I have done so far, I'll keep showing my football to the fans and the manager. I want to establish myself in the first team".
The buyout fee for foreign clubs is now 50 million Euros, he is the second promising player to renew his contract with the club. His teammate Rafinha signed a new contract last month.
Source: Fox Sports