• Atlético Mineiro
  • Fluminense
  • Grêmio
  • São Paulo FC
  • Corinthians
  • Internacional
  • Vasco da Gama
  • Santos FC
  • Sport
  • Palmeiras
  • Atlético PR
  • Chapecoense
  • Ponte Preta
  • Avai
  • Cruzeiro
  • Flamengo
  • Figueirense
  • Goias
  • Coritiba
  • Joinville

Fluminense midfielder Thiago Neves close to joining Al-Hilal

AI

Fluminense have reached an agreement with Al-Hilal for the transfer of Thiago Neves to the Saudi club.

The negotiations had stalled due to a disagreement over the payment conditions, but a meeting this Wednesday allowed the parties to reach a deal.

Thiago Neves has accepted to join Al-Hilal since last week, and is expected to undergo the medical and sign contract with the Saudi club by Friday.

The transfer fee is estimated in 6.2 million euros, but Fluminense are receiving only 20% of the value, while the club's sponsors Unimed will get the remaining 80%.

Fluminense's executive director Rodrigo Caetano talked with Lancenet about the negotiations, he said: "We can't say he has been sold already, the negotiations are still underway, but advanced a lot and only a few details are left."

 
 

Latest News.

  • All
  • Seleção
  • Teams
  • Players
prev
    next

    Football Forum

      prev
      next
      To the top