Dunga refuses to rule out Seleção return
Dunga has refused to rule out a return to the Seleção job despite his sacking after the 2010 World Cup.
The former Seleção midfielder was sacked after a poor performance in South Africa and was replaced by Mano Menezes.
"I think it will be difficult but you never know what might happen — I would love to return,” the 49-year-old told TV Record on Saturday.
"The national team has a great atmosphere and a positive vibe that is great to be a part of.”
The former Fiorentina midfielder, who captained Brazil to victory at the 1994 World Cup in the United States, also explained his decision to spend 18 months out of football before returning to coaching last month.
"The role as national coach is very demanding. I was away from home every weekend and I needed to look after personal matters,” he said.
"Now I have been able to sort things out and dedicate myself to coaching again.”
Source: Gulf News