Brazil vs Italy/Russia

Chat around our national team five-time world champions

Modérateurs: Fred, NicholasSavage, matbur

Re: Brazil vs Italy/Russia

Messagepar moab » 22 Mars 2013, 18:49

Neymar was z better player in z whole squad. but again italy was far better in both halvs than brazil. they created many goal chances in both halvs, they made z brazilians to run after z ball, they made brazilians to commit fouls.how many goal attempts had italy comparing to brazil?we all know that hernanes isn't that much aggresive player but was seen commit fouls because z brazilian midfield were not keeping z ball.they played much more better than they did against england but they were beaten in all positions against italy.neymar n dante were z better players. even oscar was good.couldn't c z reason he susbstituted.when they got z ball they seemed they were very nervous n were passing inaccurate passes.with this kind of display in z future we'll b ranked even lower than 18th.
moab
Campeão
Campeão

Messagepar Mineiro Giant » 24 Mars 2013, 16:51

Ramires reported to the hotel today, was assessed and then cut (on his 26th birthday!)

http://www.cbf.com.br/Not%C3%ADcias/201 ... Brasileira
Mineiro Giant
Campeão
Campeão

Messagepar moab » 26 Mars 2013, 11:22

Yesterday brazil played a much better football than they did against italy.at least they were well organized.d.alves,d.luiz n fernando played better than they did agaisnt italy. z presence of t.silva was huge.he was z best brazilian player in z pitch.z first half specially z first 15 minutes it's only russians.j.cezar was very busy while russian goalkeeper had nothing to do.in z second half it's only brazil.good ball possession,short pass n accurate passes. what lacks was z final touch n long range shots. sometimes they were seen making wrong decisions.instead of pass, they shoot or vice-versa. for me fred was flop yesterday except for z goal he scored. i thought scolari would make some changes at half time.fred was totaly isolated.kaka was average but came alive in z second half specially after oscar went out. i didn't undrstand why oscar was subed. hulk was fantastic.hulk should b super sub.cause he's both physically n technically strong n can give to z side power n width.hernanes n marcelo were very good.brazil should have won this match.they created many chances in z dying minutes which they should have converted.
moab
Campeão
Campeão

Messagepar LtownnewCd » 30 Mars 2013, 19:20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oLWEYCImeg

Here are my thoughts about the last two games. I see I agree with many of the posters here.
LtownnewCd
Campeão
Campeão

Messagepar jim » 01 Avril 2013, 18:47

Good video/podcast!

I wouldn't judge a manager for being sacked at Chelsea, that happens to everyone!

Agree about Luiz, should be in midfield if he's in the side at all, especially with Alves and Marcelo bombing forward too, leaves the team open at the back. I like Dante, and Rafael would be your man to replace Dani Alves.

I reckon Ronaldinho will get his chance in the next two games.

I wrote a bit about the recent games here http://thebotafogostar.com/2013/03/30/s ... ng-brazil/
Author of Sambafoot Sunday. Owner of Brazilian football site The Botafogo Star.
Follow me on Twitter
jim
Campeão
Campeão

Précédent

Retour vers Seleção