Post-game England x Brazil

Chat around our national team five-time world champions

Modérateurs: Fred, NicholasSavage, matbur

Post-game England x Brazil

Messagepar Superdansken » 06 Février 2013, 23:33

The reality is getting closer for the Selecão. Because of the lack of competitive "tests" the Brazilian team will meet on the way, lets start up post-games thoughts upon the games all the way untill the 2014 World Cup Champion.

Whats your thoughts and feelings on the game against England? Feel open to speak from heart.
Superdansken
Campeão
Campeão

Re: Post-game England x Brazil

Messagepar tetkale » 07 Février 2013, 06:39

Overall I was disappointed about the starting lineup where I feel that Hulk should have been there. Ronaldinho was confused about the fast pace of the midfield of England. Unfortunately Hernanes was hurt and unable to participate. Arouca was also lost in the midfield but once Sandro gets healthy he will regain his starting spot.I hope that next game versus Italy marcelo ganso Coutinho and pato gets selected.
tetkale
Campeão
Campeão

Messagepar Fred » 07 Février 2013, 16:13

We will probably see Kaka and Hernanes come-back on the team for the next game. Hope Fernando Reges also from Porto will be called.
Very disapointed about the full backs Daniel Alves and Adriano !
Fred
Hexacampeão
Hexacampeão

Messagepar Kabelo » 08 Février 2013, 11:46

A few points to note from the game;
1. Luis Fabiano seems to be past his sell by date when it comes to the selecao, he just did not seem to be ther when the team needed him, i will however give him the benefit of the doubt since Ronaldinho was off the pace aswell
2. Am not too sure if Arouca is National team material, this also shows the need for someone like Fernando, Brazil struggled in Midfield using Ramires and Paulinho, they did not do well against Colombia either.
3. Dante is a good addition to the squad.
4. Hulk's presence was missing

Going forward i would like to see how Dante partners with Thiago Silva, i think in midfield Scolari should give Fernando Reges a chance, as he can provide stability, in midfield i dnt think Scolari should continue to insist on the Ronaldinho project, Diego ribas, Hernanes, Anderson, Giuliano all deserve a look in ahead of him. Up front i think Fred is ok, Hulk and Neymar and maybe Pato/Darmiao should complete the forward line.
Kabelo
Campeão
Campeão

Messagepar Fred » 08 Février 2013, 15:36

I think Scolari will make three main changes for the next game against Russia:

1. David Luiz will play as number 6. Thiago Silva and Dante should be in the defense.
2. Lima from Benfica scored 10 goals in 9 games in 2013 (same as Messi). He should be included in the squad.
3. Fernando Reges from Porto should appear to bring more stability to the team

What do you think?
Fred
Hexacampeão
Hexacampeão

Messagepar moab » 08 Février 2013, 19:13

Very dissapointed by selceao's display.it was below average. i didn't expect that z selceao's midfield would b outclassed by z less talented england midfielders. paulinho,ramires ,ronaldinho n fabiano were clueless n invisible. even z replacements except loucas moura all were invisible. arouca, jean n fred didn't know their role.what we learned from this match is we need a reliable no.6 in midfield. Fernando(porto), f.melo and l.leiva. i would prefer Fernando as it's difficult to trust melo's behaviour n tempermanent in important matches. ronaldinho,fred n fabiano shouldn't b included anymore. it's pity that hernanes was injured.(this guy is unlucky) i'd prefer fernando n hernanes should play together while kaka,oscar n hulk play behind neymar who'd play z false no.9. they have more fluidity in their display when they play without a central striker.j.cezar was good.d.alves was very overconfiedence n made some vital mistakes.in z next match i prefer d.alves,t.silva,dante n marcelo as z 4 defenders. against england selceao tried to play long balls which was ver strange.cause first, z english players r master of long balls n r suitable for such display.second, selceao players r very talented technically. so they should play short balls.from defenders-midfilders-forwards. they need to keep z ball as long as it's needed. cause if they do i'm 100% sure they'll open any defense they want. so they need to play a football based on ''ball possession''. they need to stop playing counter attack.
moab
Campeão
Campeão

Messagepar Mineiro Giant » 08 Février 2013, 20:30

Fred a écrit:I think Scolari will make three main changes for the next game against Russia:

1. David Luiz will play as number 6. Thiago Silva and Dante should be in the defense.
2. Lima from Benfica scored 10 goals in 9 games in 2013 (same as Messi). He should be included in the squad.
3. Fernando Reges from Porto should appear to bring more stability to the team

What do you think?

You mean 5 not 6 - 6 is a left back. Felipao is talking about David Luiz playing as deep midfielder.
Mineiro Giant
Campeão
Campeão

Messagepar tetkale » 09 Février 2013, 02:44

truly home based players were not up to par versus well fitness England players. Willing to see what Fernando and Lima from portuguese league can bring. I dont think ronaldinho arouca and fabiano should be back.
tetkale
Campeão
Campeão

Messagepar ammarjabri7 » 09 Février 2013, 03:11

Hello guys..
The game against england was a bit hard because thier players are all in good condition because the priemier league is on for a while.. big phile's players were missing the physical contact because the paulista has already started, plus scolari missed some important players in his planes like hernanes ( he said that he really likes the way he playes so he would have been starter), on the other hand scolari said that he will use luiz as a dmf but thiago silva was injured so he couldnt do it
The game vs italy and russia will be great for sure because the squad will be complete. I hope ganso can make a come back in the national team hes a magician, and pato can do it too. The changes i expect to happen will be small. Thiago silva in, castan out, marcelo in adriano out, pato in and fabiano out
I hope luiz will be as number 5 and hernanes as a center mid. Infront of them two play makers ronaldinho and oscar.. neymar infront of them with alot of movement and finally fred in the box
Dante is great defender. But unfortunatly dani alves is keeping the ball alot forcing him self to do turnovers ( remember copa america ). Fernando porto must have a call too
Im sure that if the team is in full squad they will win everything. Scolari is a great coach and dnt forget that the assistant ( perriera ) is also a great one.
ammarjabri7
Campeão
Campeão

Messagepar Rifath123 » 10 Février 2013, 12:34

Almost no one in the squad was in form. The season had just begun and it must have been hard on the players. Also the weather was almost the reverse in England hence reducing the durability of the players. Brazil has a warm weather while England was freezing. Two days isn't enough for players to adopt a particular climate.
Ronaldinho is a very good penalty taker. most of them wouldn't and can't anticipate what he was about to do. Not only that but Joe Hart was among his peaks.
As a whole, half the reason for Brazil's loss can be blamed on the weather. The other half on the number of games the players have played compared to the members of the England squad.
Rifath123
Campeão
Campeão

Suivant

Retour vers Seleção