Leandro Damião

Discuss your favorites Brazilian players

Modérateurs: Fred, NicholasSavage, matbur

Re: Leandro Damião

Messagepar Fred » 24 Janvier 2013, 15:00

I agree, but i am not sure that a move to Tottenham or a Premier League Team, would be convenient for him. I would have prefered Juventus or Italian Team.
Fred
Hexacampeão
Hexacampeão

Messagepar Manneringo » 24 Janvier 2013, 15:06

I agree...I think Italy or Spain would be the best option should he move to Europe. Although an interesting option would be Shakhtar Donetsk however, I think this would be likely!
Manneringo
Campeão
Campeão

Messagepar jim » 24 Janvier 2013, 16:03

I think a move to Spurs would have been good for him. They're struggling for a proper centre forward at the moment, what with Adebayor sulking as usual about something.

Juventus have just signed Llorente, otherwise i would agree that that would be a good destination for him too.

I think even if Oscar falls out of favour at Chelsea, he's secured a place in the squad for 2014 just through his Champions League, and European experience.

Players need the experience from playing against different kinds of opponent, the types of which they might come up against in the world cup.
Author of Sambafoot Sunday. Owner of Brazilian football site The Botafogo Star.
Follow me on Twitter
jim
Campeão
Campeão

Messagepar Manneringo » 24 Janvier 2013, 16:48

I just don't see him doing well in the Premier League. I really think a slow tempo of play would suit him, thanks why I think Spain or Italy would be best. Both these leagues are a bit more about movement which I think would fit Damiao better.
Manneringo
Campeão
Campeão

Messagepar Fred » 25 Janvier 2013, 15:26

I agree with you Jim, i think Damiao's carrier strategy is a little bit risky .. 2014 World Cup is getting remote for him .. and Internacional will not play the Libertadores this year ..
Fred
Hexacampeão
Hexacampeão

Messagepar Manneringo » 25 Janvier 2013, 15:43

Football is a funny game...a few goals and he will be at the World Cup. For Damiao at the moment it is a case of IF not when!
Manneringo
Campeão
Campeão

Précédent

Retour vers Players