Favourite club?

Discuss your favorite teams’ performances: Flamengo, Fluminense, Vasco, Botafogo, São Paulo FC, Santos, Corinthians, Palmeiras, Grêmio ...

Modérateurs: Fred, NicholasSavage, matbur

Re: Favourite club?

Messagepar mgouker » 21 Mars 2012, 23:27

Eu sou tricolor Paulista, SPFC!!!
mgouker
Campeão
Campeão

Messagepar Superdansken » 07 Avril 2012, 14:13

After my exchange student programme, I was living together with a host family in Rio Grande do Sul where my father and my brother are Gremistas. They quickly praised about Grêmio and that I should support them whenever and so I did. Actually I had a big shock when I attended Ensino Medio (high school), since half of the class wore footbal shirts. Either from Internacional or Grêmio.
People in Rio Grande do Sul are so passionated about their teams and they love the mocking when one of the teams wins the Gre-Nal.

I never attended a Gre-Nal (this will soon happen though), but I visited Estádio Olímpico Monumental the 18-05-2008, and saw a game between Grêmio and Flamengo. The game was intense and I later understood why the Gauchós were obsessed with football. It was an "mindblown" experience.
When I returned back to Denmark, I continued to support my team and I will do it for the rest of my life.

I miss Rio Grande do Sul a lot! And I am planning to study there for my university degree. Hopefully I can go and watch some more games from my tricolor.
Dalé Grêmio. GrêêêÊêmio, eu te dou a vida ... pura alegria .. do meu coracão!!
-Superdansken
Superdansken
Campeão
Campeão

Messagepar Fred » 08 Avril 2012, 20:57

Gre-Nal is a very popular derby in Brazil. We have the same in Minas with Cruzeiro-Atlético ;)
Fred
Hexacampeão
Hexacampeão

Messagepar Siringo » 17 Avril 2012, 08:46

I'm new to Brazilian soccer, heck I'm new to just about all soccer, but have always enjoyed it greatly.

My favourite club is Sao Paulo without doubt. I used to play right defense many years ago back in high school days, so Rhodolfo was the player that gathered my interest.

Santos would be #2, simply because of Neymar!!

Go Tricolor :D :D
Siringo
Campeão
Campeão

Messagepar Fred » 17 Avril 2012, 13:53

Hi Siringo,

São Paulo has definitively a great team and Santos two. Rhodolfo is very qualified and he deserves for me a chance in the Seleção. I am also impressed by Fluminense even if they lost last week again Boca at home :)
Fred
Hexacampeão
Hexacampeão

Messagepar doehler » 30 Octobre 2012, 20:09

I've traveled frequently to Brasil over the last few years, and made some great friends who are passionate football fans. I've found it also helps in business situations if you can intelligently talk about football with business associates and customers!

My favorite team is Corinthians...they were once described to me as "the Boston Red Sox of Brasilian football," so that hooked me right there!

I also follow Gremio, due to my German heritage.

I only wish we could see more Brasilian football here in the US!

Chicago Dave
doehler
Campeão
Campeão

Messagepar Manneringo » 16 Janvier 2013, 18:18

I am a big Gremio fan...I'm looking forward to seeing Eduardo Vargas in action for the Gremista's.
Manneringo
Campeão
Campeão

Messagepar Danaldinho » 02 Juillet 2013, 12:40

Santos are my favourites, they first got me interested in watching Brazilian football. The birthplace of some legendary players of past and present. I also like Vasco and Corinthians, aswell as a few teams currently in the lower divisions, such as Mogi Mirim and Fast Clube (Mainly because I like the name, reminds me of pace noobs on fifa) :oops:
Danaldinho
Campeão
Campeão

Messagepar AmericanMengao » 19 Mai 2014, 20:08

Hello,

My favorite club is Flamengo. My wife introduced me to them 12 years ago and I have never looked back! Last time I was in Brasil I was able to attend a Flamengo-Bahia match and loved it!

Urubuzada, meu pasionata!
AmericanMengao
Campeão
Campeão

Messagepar ISHAKNjr » 20 Mai 2014, 11:08

in brazil my favourate santos
in europe real madrid
ISHAKNjr
Campeão
Campeão

Précédent