Sambafoot to help travelling fans in the 2014 World Cup

Everything about all the championships: Brasileirão, States championships, Copa do Brasil, Libertadores…

Modérateurs: Fred, NicholasSavage, matbur

Sambafoot to help travelling fans in the 2014 World Cup

Messagepar Fred » 20 Novembre 2013, 14:14

The 2014 World Cup will be a fantastic party in the greatest country in the world football. Five times titled, Brazil will host for the second time in its history the World Cup, after first hosting in 1950.

After the end of the playoffs, many fans are wondering how they will travel to Brazil next summer to support their favorite team.

Sambafoot offers a helpline and self-help on our forum Special World Cup 2014.
We guarantee a response to all your questions with the help of the community of Brazilian football.
Fred
Hexacampeão
Hexacampeão

Re: Sambafoot to help travelling fans in the 2014 World Cup

Messagepar jim » 24 Novembre 2013, 12:20

Great stuff! I need to get some tickets first as I failed in the first and second sales.

Would be good for anyone already travelling to the WC from the UK to share their plans and rough costs etc. I've been saving up for around 3 years, but still not sure I have enough!

I might stay in one city and just go to a few of the games there, rather than travel around, but have heard a lot of bad things about safety in Rio and Salvador especially.

And of course any tips on how to get tickets would be good!
Author of Sambafoot Sunday. Owner of Brazilian football site The Botafogo Star.
Follow me on Twitter
jim
Campeão
Campeão

Re: Sambafoot to help travelling fans in the 2014 World Cup

Messagepar Fred » 25 Novembre 2013, 15:28

Hi Jim
I would recommend to wait until December 6th. For sure, in Rio or Sao Paulo would be more difficult. But nothing impossible :-)
Sambafoot team will be present during in Brazil the World Cup so we will do the necessary to help the foreigners :-)
Fred
Hexacampeão
Hexacampeão

Retour vers Competitions