Dunga's first squad

Chat around our national team five-time world champions

Modérateurs: Fred, NicholasSavage, matbur

Dunga's first squad

Messagepar moab » 19 Août 2014, 21:09

I'm delighted with the overall selection. it's a mix of veterans and new comers. but this selection is only for 2 matches.so it doesn't mean so much. the exclusion of Lucas Moura is very strange. i don't know how in Earth Hulk is prefered to Lucas. it's a mistery. Hulk is a good player but he never proved himself in z national team.(sometimes i don't get surprised he's playing for Zenit) while Lucas is playing for PSG and has a fierce rival with Lavezzi,Pastore n Cavani(depends in z formation).Lucas Moura has a better season than hulk, Oscar n willian but still he's overlooked AGAIN. if we Watch chealsea's match against barnley Oscar was z least effective from z attacking players while if we c Lucas in pre-season matches n in League 1 matches he's very effective. I don't mean that Lucas is better than Oscar but Lucas deserved to be in z squad.the inculsion of Maicon n Ramires is a bit strange too.Maicon's prime was past now. Dunga need to build on that position rather than Calling players past their prime.(i want Ramires plays in that role as he runs n covers a lot).but i don't like Ramires as a midfield as he's a very poor first touch.we'll c him if he's a regular spot at chelsea after z arrival of fabregas n matic).most of z players who r selceted may not future for z 2018 WC because of their age.Maicon, Miranda,F.Luis,Fernandinho,Hulk,Tardelli. maybe this squad will future at Chile 2015 for copa america.I Think selcao will playJapan in october and i hope dunga will call players like Moura n Rafinha of Barca(who's already called for sub 20),Romulo of juventus
moab
Campeão
Campeão

Re: Dunga's first squad

Messagepar pedofogo412 » 20 Août 2014, 05:44

Spot on. I like the fact that Dunga wasted no time in gutting half the lineup.
The Hulk call up is strange. He can run, but that's about it. Hulk was given several opportunities to shine at the World Cup. Especially, when Neymar went down. Hulk cannot create any offense. Great fitness, but not good for anything else. Maicon is another strange call up. As he was medicore to awful in the WC>

Dunga addressed the Defense with Danilo, Sandro, and Marquinhos, so this is also a positive.

Lucas Moura is more than deserving of a spot on the National team, and I am sure he will be called up by Copa America in Chile. I would like to see Gabigol Barbosa get a shot, as well.
pedofogo412
Campeão
Campeão

Re: Dunga's first squad

Messagepar pedofogo412 » 20 Août 2014, 05:44

Spot on. I like the fact that Dunga wasted no time in gutting half the lineup.
The Hulk call up is strange. He can run, but that's about it. Hulk was given several opportunities to shine at the World Cup. Especially, when Neymar went down. Hulk cannot create any offense. Great fitness, but not good for anything else. Maicon is another strange call up. As he was medicore to awful in the WC>

Dunga addressed the Defense with Danilo, Sandro, and Marquinhos, so this is also a positive.

Lucas Moura is more than deserving of a spot on the National team, and I am sure he will be called up by Copa America in Chile. I would like to see Gabigol Barbosa get a shot, as well.
pedofogo412
Campeão
Campeão

Retour vers Seleção