Modérateurs: Fred, NicholasSavage, matbur

The new Brazil look

Messagepar moab » 23 Juillet 2014, 17:09

Jeffersson
Ramires T.Silva D.Luiz Marcelo

Hernanes L.Gustavo

L.Moura Ganso Coutinho

Neymar
players like T.Silva n Hernaes may not play at WC 2018 because of their high age.(Marquinhos and Oscar)will fill their positions. as Oscar(with his great first touch) will link up with Ganso n others.Ramires is a hard working player who runs a lot and good at both defending n attacking(Cafu was a holding midfielder at Sao Paulo B4 he became a full-back).Hulk should be super sub as he'll be 32 by WC 2018. L.Damiao, A.Kardec,Pato, Willian will be z stirkers. Fernandinho will be Another alternative in midfield. Dede,Henrique and Danilo n Alex Sandro of porto will be z full-backs.(F.Luis n Miranda will very old by z time of 2018 WC)
moab
Campeão
Campeão

Re: The new Brazil look

Messagepar pedofogo412 » 24 Juillet 2014, 02:57

I am hoping this a probationary period for Dunga, with Copa Americas and the Olympics as measuring sticks. I am surprised Murinhy, Tite, and maybe even coax Guardiola were not considered to coach Brasil. I will take a wait and see approach on who Dunga brings in. Other than Oscar, Neymar, and Thiago, this current squad should consider themselves on notice.

I want to see Danilo, Marquinhos, Doria, Fernando, Lucas Silva, Rafinha, Coutinho, Moura, Elkerson, and Gabi Barbosa get their rightful opportunity to play for Brasil in 2018.

I am curious to see how Dunga approaches the restructuring of the roster. I believe 75 percent of the players will be gone from this current lineup
pedofogo412
Campeão
Campeão

Messagepar dany500 » 15 Octobre 2014, 07:17

Brazil is in a phase of transition. All the new youngster are now in the team. There are only 2 experienced players in the team. However I think coutinho, oscar, neymar are the future of this team. Moreover, tardelli is looking in good form.
Try out our free 1Y0-350 practice test and latest MICROSOFT certification training courses to get high flying success in final Princeton University .
dany500
Campeão
Campeão

Messagepar Fred » 15 Octobre 2014, 16:17

Yes, you are right, young players were very good ! I think Cruzeiro's Ricardo Goulart can be a very good player for the next games !
Fred
Hexacampeão
Hexacampeão

Retour vers Seleção