• Atlético Mineiro
  • Fluminense
  • Grêmio
  • São Paulo FC
  • Corinthians
  • Internacional
  • Vasco da Gama
  • Santos FC
  • Sport
  • Palmeiras
  • Atlético PR
  • Chapecoense
  • Ponte Preta
  • Avai
  • Cruzeiro
  • Flamengo
  • Figueirense
  • Goias
  • Coritiba
  • Joinville

São Paulo have sold Ademílson to Gamba Osaka for €2.6 million

 

São Paulo have sold Ademílson to Japanese side Gamba Osaka, where the striker played on loan from January.
According to the information from Globo Esporte, Gamba Osaka will pay €2.6 million for 60% of the economic rights of Ademílson, who has signed a contract until January 2020. The other 40% is still with São Paulo, and they can profit from a future transfer. There is also a clause in the contract that allows Gamba Osaka to sell Ademílson for €9 million, without the consent of São Paulo. If an agreement is to be closed for a lower value, then the Japanese club should consult São Paulo. For the loan move which was agreed in January, São Paulo received €300,000. Before Gamba Osaka, Ademílson was playing for Yokohama Marinos throughout the 2015 season. At São Paulo, Ademílson made 114 appearances and scored 15 goals. The attacker left the team in February 2015, when São Paulo were led by Muricy Ramalho.

São Paulo have sold Ademílson to Japanese side Gamba Osaka, where the striker played on loan from January.

According to the information from Globo Esporte, Gamba Osaka will pay €2.6 million for 60% of the economic rights of Ademílson, who has signed a contract until January 2020. The other 40% is still with São Paulo, and they can profit from a future transfer. There is also a clause in the contract that allows Gamba Osaka to sell Ademílson for €9 million, without the consent of São Paulo. If an agreement is to be closed for a lower value, then the Japanese club should consult São Paulo. For the loan move which was agreed in January, São Paulo received €300,000. Before Gamba Osaka, Ademílson was playing for Yokohama Marinos throughout the 2015 season. At São Paulo, Ademílson made 114 appearances and scored 15 goals. The attacker left the team in February 2015, when São Paulo were led by Muricy Ramalho.

 

 
 

Latest News.

  • All
  • Seleção
  • Teams
  • Players
prev
    next

    Football Forum

      prev
      next
      To the top