• Atlético Mineiro
  • Fluminense
  • Grêmio
  • São Paulo FC
  • Corinthians
  • Internacional
  • Vasco da Gama
  • Santos FC
  • Sport
  • Palmeiras
  • Atlético PR
  • Chapecoense
  • Ponte Preta
  • Avai
  • Cruzeiro
  • Flamengo
  • Figueirense
  • Goias
  • Coritiba
  • Joinville

Bayern Munich to make €10 million bid for Santos defender Gustavo Henrique

 

Besides Palmeiras attacker Gabriel Jesus, German side Bayern Munich are also monitoring another Brazilian talent.
According to UOL Esporte, Santos defender Gustavo Henrique, who's considered as the best defensive prospect at the club, is also being observed by Bayern Munich. Italian agent Giovanni Branchini, who has a good relationship with Bayern coach Carlo Ancelotti, came to Brazil two weeks ago to observe and analyze the possibility of signing Gabriel Jesus and Gustavo Henrique. Branchini was at the Arena Corinthians earlier this month to watch Gustavo, and liked his performance in the derby against Corinthians. The Italian was surprised, especially with the speed of the Santos defender, even at a height of 1.96m.
In the same week, the representative of Bayern came into contact with Gustavo Henrique's entourage. They praised the defender, cited the technical qualities observed and waved with an official proposal. Bayern Munich would be willing to pay €10 million to sign the 23-year-old. The Brazilian club owns 55% of Gustavo Henrique's economic rights, while the remaining 45% is held by an investment group.

Besides Palmeiras attacker Gabriel Jesus, German side Bayern Munich are also monitoring another Brazilian talent.

According to UOL Esporte, Santos defender Gustavo Henrique, who's considered as the best defensive prospect at the club, is also being observed by Bayern Munich. Italian agent Giovanni Branchini, who has a good relationship with Bayern coach Carlo Ancelotti, came to Brazil two weeks ago to observe and analyze the possibility of signing Gabriel Jesus and Gustavo Henrique. Branchini was at the Arena Corinthians earlier this month to watch Gustavo, and liked his performance in the derby against Corinthians. The Italian was surprised, especially with the speed of the Santos defender, even at a height of 1.96m.

In the same week, the representative of Bayern came into contact with Gustavo Henrique's entourage. They praised the defender, cited the technical qualities observed and waved with an official proposal. Bayern Munich would be willing to pay €10 million to sign the 23-year-old. The Brazilian club owns 55% of Gustavo Henrique's economic rights, while the remaining 45% is held by an investment group.

 
 

Latest News.

  • All
  • Seleção
  • Teams
  • Players
prev
    next

    Football Forum

      prev
      next
      To the top