• Atlético Mineiro
  • Fluminense
  • Grêmio
  • São Paulo FC
  • Corinthians
  • Internacional
  • Vasco da Gama
  • Santos FC
  • Sport
  • Palmeiras
  • Atlético PR
  • Chapecoense
  • Ponte Preta
  • Avai
  • Cruzeiro
  • Flamengo
  • Figueirense
  • Goias
  • Coritiba
  • Joinville

Report: Manchester City target Grêmio teenager Everton

Manchester City are interested in signing Grêmio teenager Everton, according to reports.

Clubcall claims City sent scouts to watch the 17 year-old make his senior debut in Grêmio’s Campeonato Gaúcho tie against Lajeadense. Everton impressed, scoring in a 2-1 win.

Manchester City would have to wait until March, when the forward turns 18, to make a bid, while Everton would likely not qualify for a work permit to move to England straight away.

A further possible complication is that Grêmio reportedly only own 90% of Everton's contract. The other 10% is in the hands of a third-party.

 
 

Latest News.

  • All
  • Seleção
  • Teams
  • Players
prev
    next

    Football Forum

    To the top