• Atlético Mineiro
  • Fluminense
  • Grêmio
  • São Paulo FC
  • Corinthians
  • Internacional
  • Vasco da Gama
  • Santos FC
  • Sport
  • Palmeiras
  • Atlético PR
  • Chapecoense
  • Ponte Preta
  • Avai
  • Cruzeiro
  • Flamengo
  • Figueirense
  • Goias
  • Coritiba
  • Joinville

President of Fluminense's main sponsor admits offer for Thiago Neves

PC2

Celso Barros, the president of Fluminense's main sponsor Unimed, admits that there is an offer for Thiago Neves.

Unimed owns 80% of Thiago Neves' rights and thus will have a big influence on whether the midfielder stays or leaves.

The offer is reportedly from Saudi club Al-Hilal, although Fluminense have not confirmed that information.

Celso Barros talked with Lancenet about Thiago Neves' situation, he said: "Indeed there is an offer, but it's Fluminense's director of football Rodrigo Caetano and vice-president Sandro Lima that are handling this.

I am not aware of Thiago Neves traveling, especially since nothing is certain, a deal will only happen if it's good for both parties.

Celso Barros added: "What I can say is that Unimed Participações own 80% of his rights and Fluminense the remaining 20%. So, Unimed's money is Unimed's and Fluminense's money is Fluminense's.

 
 

Latest News.

  • All
  • Seleção
  • Teams
  • Players
prev
    next

    Football Forum

      prev
      next
      To the top