• Atlético Mineiro
  • Fluminense
  • Grêmio
  • São Paulo FC
  • Corinthians
  • Internacional
  • Vasco da Gama
  • Santos FC
  • Sport
  • Palmeiras
  • Atlético PR
  • Chapecoense
  • Ponte Preta
  • Avai
  • Cruzeiro
  • Flamengo
  • Figueirense
  • Goias
  • Coritiba
  • Joinville

Internacional defender Rodrigo Moledo set to join Metalist - report

Internacional's defender Rodrigo Moledo is close to leaving the club to join Ukrainian team Metalist Kharkiv, according to reports in Brazilian press.

Zero Hora reports that the Ukrainian club will pay around 5 million Euros for the centreback, who was called up for the Brazilian national team friendly against Chile in April.

Rodrigo Moledo missed Internacional's Brazilian league game against Cruzeiro on Saturday due to the ongoing negotiations.

The negotiations are not over yet because Internacional intend to convince Metalist to offer €8m for the defender.

Internacional will keep 70% of the eventual transfer fee, while Rodrigo Moledo will receive the remaining 30%.

Besides Rodrigo Moledo, other Internacional players such as Fred and Leandro Damião have also attracted interest from abroad and the latter is expected to leave this year as the club are already searching for a replacement.

 
 

Latest News.

  • All
  • Seleção
  • Teams
  • Players
prev
    next

    Football Forum

      prev
      next
      To the top