Chelsea target Hulk expected to remain at Porto
Porto president Pinto da Costa has claimed that in-demand striker Hulk will not be allowed to leave unless his release clause of €100 million (£78m) is activated.
The 26-year-old, who scored in Brazil's 2-1 Olympic Games final defeat to Mexico on Saturday, has been strongly linked with a move to Stamford Bridge this summer.
However, Da Costa played down the possibility of the striker leaving the Estadio do Dragao by stating that “he will only leave if it interests both Porto and the player”.
He said: "Hulk is a player with a buyout fee and if any club want him, they just need to pay that.
"But so far nothing has happened to make me think we'll reach that point. Therefore, I expect that for this season he will remain a Porto player."
The player's agent, Teodoro Fonseca insists that there is still a chance his client could move to a different club in the near future with Real Madrid, Paris Saint-Germain and Zenit St Petersburg also thought to be interested in acquiring the striker’s services.
"Hulk has a contract. He likes Porto but at the moment everything has a question mark," Fonseca told Radio Renascenca.
"We sometimes want a player to stay, but the conditions aren't the best. Everything is possible in the world of football."