Ganso's Santos future remains in doubt
The future of Ganso remains up in the air as negotiations are scheduled to decide the next step for the Santos playmaker.
Ganso, 22, is believed to have played his last game for Santos after agent Delcir Sonda stated on Sunday night that he has 'played his last game' for the club.
Whilst Sonda's colleague at DIS, who own 55% of the player's economic rights, has downplayed that statement, it is believed Sonda will meet Santos officials on Wednesday to attempt to buy-out the remaining 45% owned by the Paulista side.
DIS representative Thiago Ferro said, "He plays for Santos. He will only stop playing for Santos if he joins another club. For now, he is at Santos.
Santos deputy director of football Odílio Rodrigues agreed with Ferro, adding: "It's not like that… [that Ganso will no longer play for Santos]. He didn't play today [Sunday] because he wasn't fit.
"Santos doesn't comment on this type of issue. He is a Santos player and has a contract until 2015."
Rumours, though, persist that Ganso could soon end up playing in Porto Alegre for Internacional, in a move not directly affected by the possible departure of Oscar.